Photo credit: Think Glass
See glass in a new light
Join Steven Lenchner, founder of Imagine Glass Designs, and learn unique ways to use glass to set your designs apart.
THE POWER OF GLASS
Thursday, September 24th
5 pm (Pacific) / 8 pm (ET)
Limited spots — reserve yours now!
In this free training, we will explore:
- Creative use of glass though the ages: a don’t miss, visual extravaganza architectural glass and art glass throughout history tour.
- Using Glass and lighting to stand out from other designers and architects
- How glass is made and how its properties can be used in your designs.
- Create more impact in your designs using glass and light.
- The future of glass: new technologies and new possibilities.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to take your designs to the next level and attract the clients you want!
“Steven’s process for supporting me on my projects is good natured and communicative. The end results are stunning.”
“Imagine Glass Designs has elevated my design work with glass and lighting to a new and unexpected level and Steven is a pleasure to work with.”
“Steven’s background in theatrical lighting and set designs bring a wow factor to his work that is uncommon and dramatic.”
Glass seemed like a natural expression of his passions, allowing Steven to use color and light in a physical medium. The process of melting glass and combining it with color and form allowed him to sculpt a moment of light, capturing by translucence, color, opacity and depth.
Today, Steven is inspired by the challenges of creating cast glass sculptures, lighted glass countertops and backsplashes, wall murals and hangings, lighting fixtures, as well as tableware and jewelry.